Making a Difference: Educational Practices That Work!
Save the Dates!
March 8-10, 2017
Join Pennsylvania’s educators for the Bureau of Special Education’s signature event.
This annual statewide conference offers an opportunity to learn and engage with nationally-recognized presenters, as well as colleagues from across the state, highlighting effective instructional strategies and interventions designed to make an educational difference for all students.
PDE Conference speakers are nationally-recognized leaders in the field of education.
Speakers for the 2017 conference include:
Jane Thierfeld Brown
TV Joe Layng
Barbara Bole Williams
Who should attend -
• General education and special education administrators and teachers
• Career and technical education administrators and teachers
• Preschool administrators and teachers
• Speech and language therapists
• School psychologists
• Higher education faculty
• Professional development staff
• Parents and families
PDE Conference Webcasts - Archives