PVAAS Train-the-Trainer Sessions in Fall 2013
PaTTAN - Harrisburg Map »
Event Type: Inservices/workshops
Credit Type: (3 hours)
Registration Contact: Ali Grafenstine, firstname.lastname@example.org, 717-606-1756
Content Contact: Kristen Lewald, email@example.com, 717-606-1756
These sessions will provide an overview of complete fall training materials including: half-day sessions, face-to-face overviews, and updated consultation materials for IUs to use on-site with their LEAs.
The link for the webinar sessions will be emailed to you one week prior to the event.
- Gain familiarity with new PVAAS reporting features in 2013.
- Become familiar with the PVAAS Launchpad and its purpose in report consolidation.
- Gain experience with the navigation, interpretation, and use of the PVAAS Launchpad in identifying patterns and trends in growth.
- Learn how Keystone reporting is provided through PVAAS.
- Gain experience in interpreting and using the new Keystone value-added and projection reports.
IU and PaTTAN staff that will be facilitating or co-facilitating PVAAS professional development sessions to Local Education Agencies (LEAs) in Fall 2013.
Individuals attending this course must arrive on time and stay the duration of the course in order to receive Act 48 Professional Education hours. Requests for exceptions are to be brought to the attention of the individual´s Superintendent or IU Director prior to the course.
Topics Covered: PA Value-Added Assessment Systems (PVAAS)
- You must be logged in to comment.
Please use the comments for discussion and to contribute your reviews, perspective and thoughts. Your colleagues and other visitors will appreciate it! If you need help, please contact us. Requests for help will not be answered in comments.
- Dr. Kristen Lewald, Joan Perekupka & Jennifer Ross
Reasonable efforts will be made to accommodate individuals who have special needs as addressed by the Americans with Disabilities Act and who need assistance at this training. Contact: Enie Murphy, at 800-360-7282 × 3407, or firstname.lastname@example.org.