Early Intervention Language Coach Credential
PaTTAN - Online Course Map »
Event Type: Inservices/workshops
Credit Type: (30 hours)
Registration Contact: Linda Rhine, firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-360-7282
Content Contact: Patti Wirick, email@example.com,
Registration for this course is by invitation only.
This on-line course will provide intensive learning opportunities in the areas of language development and coaching and how to use specific interventions to support the needs of children with language impairments and their families. Participants will be required to document competency through homework assignments and submission of video tapes.
- Be able to identify language development and it’s implication to the general growth and development of young children
- Be able to write language goals and embed interventions into natural learning opportunities
- Be able to identify language intervention techniques
- Be able to explain the rationale for coaching families in communication intervention
- Be able to identify varied coaching strategies
Early Interventionists/Special Instructors currently working in an Infant/Toddler Early Intervention program serving children with disabilities.
Individuals attending this course must arrive on time and stay the duration of the course in order to receive Act 48 Professional Education hours. Requests for exceptions are to be brought to the attention of the individual´s Superintendent or IU Director prior to the course.
- You must be logged in to comment.
Please use the comments for discussion and to contribute your reviews, perspective and thoughts. Your colleagues and other visitors will appreciate it! If you need help, please contact us. Requests for help will not be answered in comments.