When requesting a STL kit, you can help minimize shipment delays by providing complete information in the Student Information section of the Checkout Page:
1. In the Staff Name field, enter both the first and last name of the Ship To Person.
2. In the School Name field, enter the full name of the school, IU, or agency where the kit is to be sent. UPS prefers full names, rather than abbreviations. If the kit is being shipped to a private residence (e.g., EI provider), leave the School Name field blank.
3. In the Address Line 1 and Address Line 2 fields, enter the address of the school, IU, or agency; do not enter the name of the school, IU, or agency in these fields.)
If you are a MAWA provider, private consultant, or are employed by a charter school, you can expedite shipments of kits by providing complete information in the Requester Information section of the Checkout Page. If this section is incomplete, your order will not be processed until you provide this information to STL.
– If you are contracted or employed by an agency, enter the Agency Name and Agency Type.
– If you are contracted or employed by a school, enter the School Name.
Answer posted: 2012-01-28